Entrepreneurs and Self-Employed Professionals
You probably have a lot of financial questions but little time to answer them. When you’re busy managing your business, financial concerns can easily get shoved to the back burner.
You may be wondering:
- What kind of retirement plan should I set up?
- How do I reduce my tax burden?
- Can my business survive a market downturn?
- What’s the right business entity for my situation?
- How do I protect myself if I get sued?
As someone who is self-employed, you should work with a wealth manager who understands your unique challenges and solutions. At NewFocus Financial, you will work with a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional to build a financial plan that helps give you confidence that you’re on the right track.
We will work with you to:
- Assess how much you should be saving toward retirement
- Choose from the 401(k), Individual 401(k), SEP-IRA, or SIMPLE IRA
- Identify strategies that may reduce your personal tax burden
- Select the proper insurance that helps protect your livelihood and family
- Build a safety net for rainy days, such as disability or market downturns
- Help you strategize and develop an exit strategy
By working with us, you can rest assured that a professional is handling the financial details so you can get back to building your business.