Pre-Retirees and Retirees
Retirement can bring huge financial and life changes, and you need to know that you’re ready for them.
You may be asking:
- Have I saved enough to retire?
- What retirement accounts should I draw from first?
- How do I keep my income taxes low in retirement?
- What happens if the market drops?
- Should I take Social Security at 62, or should I wait?
When you work with us, we will strive to give you clarity where you now feel uncertainty. You will partner with a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional to develop a financial plan that addresses your concerns and builds toward your goals.
We will work with you to:
- Create an income plan designed to help insulate you against market downturns
- Decide how much and in what order you should withdraw from your accounts
- Select the optimal timing for Social Security benefits
- Build a diversified investment portfolio that incorporates your risk needs and tolerance
- Optimize your taxes so that you keep more of your money
- Test your portfolio against risks such as long-term care, inflation, and longevity.
In everything we do, our goal is to plan for and manage all the details so you can relax and enjoy the retirement you have envisioned.