People in Transition
If your life has changed dramatically, you’re probably wondering about your next step. It doesn’t matter if your transition is due to a divorce, an inheritance, the death of a spouse, or a business sale. You need to know that you’ll be OK.
You may be asking:
- How has my financial picture changed?
- What is the plan for moving forward?
- How do I use my financial resources to make sure I’ll be OK?
- What happens if there’s an emergency or market downturn?
- How do I make sure I retire with peace of mind?
Here, you will work with a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional to take stock of your new situation. Together, we will build a detailed financial plan to address your concerns and meet your goals.
We will work with you to:
- Understand the specifics of your changing financial picture
- Create a cash flow plan detailing your income and expenses
- Identify strategies that may potentially reduce your tax burden
- Select the appropriate investment portfolio based on your risk and return needs
- Build toward the retirement you envision
- Address other concerns such as insurance needs and legacy wishes
No matter what is going on in your life, our mission is to give you clarity to your direction and confidence that you will be just fine.