Investment Management Only
You don’t want financial planning—you just need help with your investments. Maybe your financial picture isn’t that complex, or you are a dedicated do-it-yourselfer. Either way, you believe you—and your investments—would be better off with the help of a professional.
You may be asking:
- What retirement plan should I open after I max out my 401(k)?
- Should I do a 401(k) rollover?
- How do I minimize taxes and fees?
- What is the right mix of asset classes to meet my goals?
- How do I protect myself against market volatility?
At NewFocus Financial, you will receive investment management that is custom-tailored to your needs and goals. Our fiduciary guidance will always put your best interest first as we build, implement, and maintain your investments on your behalf.
We will work with you to:
- Build a portfolio that meets your risk and return needs
- Minimize fees with low-cost ETFs and no-load funds and fees
- Apply the principles of diversification to help reduce risk
- Proactively seek tax optimization strategies such as tax loss harvesting
- Give you access to our client portal, allowing you to track expenses and view all your accounts regardless of where they are held
We are here to build and maintain an investment portfolio that you can feel confident about. And when you are ready for full-service wealth management, we’ll be happy to help you then too.