Saturday, September 21, 2019
Two Seminars: 9:30–11:00 a.m. or 1:00–3:00 p.m.
Rotary Summit Center – 7th floor (top floor)
88 S. Fourth St.
San Jose, CA 95112
Registration is $25.
Whether you’re 20 or you’re 60, managing your money can get complicated. Please join us for one of our two seminars to learn strategies that can help you build wealth beyond your 401(k), invest confidently, retire better, and pass on your estate while minimizing taxes.
Seminar 1: Investing Beyond the 401(k)
Time: 9:30 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Topics we’ll cover include:
- Building wealth in your 40s and 50s
- Rob’s investment rules
- What to do after you have maxed out your 401(k)
- Mega Roth 401(k)
- Backdoor Roth
- Active vs. passive investing
- Rebalancing your 401(k)
- Investing outside retirement accounts
- Investing in real estate
Seminar 2: Retirement Income and Tax Planning*
Time: 1 to 3 p.m.
You’ll get a market outlook from Rob Black and hear from Chad Burton, CFP®, on:
- Minimizing taxes in retirement after the 2017 tax reform
- Transitioning your portfolio from the accumulation phase to the income phase
- Choosing the right accounts to draw from first
- Minimizing your retirement income taxes
- Selecting optimal Social Security strategies
- Discerning good and bad retirement products
- Managing IRAs and 401(k)s in retirement
- Protecting your estate from long-term-care costs
*Please note: Strategies discussed in this seminar are appropriate for individuals with $500,000 or more in assets.