Thursday, February 06, 2020
4249 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
Registration is $25.
Retirement planning is more complicated than ever, and it can be hard to even know where to begin. But focusing on a few essential issues can help increase your income in retirement and your chances of enjoying a secure future.
Please join us for our Retirement Income and Tax Planning Seminar.* Rob Black will share market happenings and trends, while Chad Burton, CFP®, will discuss:
- Minimizing taxes in retirement after the 2017 tax reform
- Transitioning your portfolio from the accumulation phase to the income phase
- Choosing the right accounts to draw from first
- Minimizing your retirement income taxes
- Selecting optimal Social Security strategies
- Discerning good and bad retirement products
- Managing IRAs and 401(k)s in retirement
- Measuring risk in your portfolio
- Protecting your estate from long-term-care costs
Please note: Strategies discussed in this seminar are appropriate for individuals with $500,000 or more in assets.