You’ve maxed out your 401(k), and your financial picture is getting complicated. You need help understanding your options so that you can make the decisions that efficiently and effectively grow your wealth.
You may be asking:
- Should I sell or hold my stock options?
- What investment accounts should I use beyond my 401(k)?
- Do I focus on savings or school loans?
- How do I leverage my employee benefits?
- How much home should I buy?
At NewFocus Financial, you will work one-on-one with a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional to answer these questions and more. Together, we will create a financial plan that helps protect and grow your wealth while meeting your short- and long-term goals.
We will work with you to:
- Prioritize paying down debt vs. investing in stocks or real estate
- Review options such as Roth IRAs, backdoor Roths, mega backdoor Roth 401(k)s, and tax-efficient brokerage accounts
- Determine the appropriate mortgage for your situation
- Make informed decisions about equity compensation and employee benefits
- Select the proper insurance to protect you and your family
- Create goals for investing in real estate for passive income
Our goal in partnering with you is to help you understand the big picture of your money so you can make informed decisions about how best to deploy it.