July 13, 2017
11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
(lunch will be served)
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel
San Francisco Airport
835 Airport Blvd.
Burlingame, CA 94010
Registration is $25.
Retirement Income Strategies and Estate Planning*
Time: 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. (lunch will be served)
- Transitioning your portfolio from the accumulation phase to the income phase
- Passive vs. active portfolio management
- Choosing the right accounts to draw from first
- Minimizing your retirement income taxes
- Social Security strategies
- Good and bad retirement products
- Managing your IRAs and 401(k)s in retirement
- Measuring risk in your portfolio
- Protecting your estate from long-term-care costs
- Estate planning tips for 2017 by Michelle Lerman
Breakout Bonus Session: Retirement Tips for Self-Employed and Contract Professionals
Time: Shortly after 1 p.m.
Topics we’ll cover include:
- Creating your own employee benefits now that you’re your own boss
- Self-employed retirement plan options
- How the self-employed can defer significantly more income than allowed in a traditional 401(k)
- Tax-saving strategies with LLCs and S-corps
- Pros and cons of incorporating
- Business transition strategies
Please note: Strategies discussed in this seminar are appropriate for individuals with $500,000 or more in assets.