May 20, 2017
9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Elks Lodge Palo Alto
4249 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
Registration is $25.
Topics we’ll cover include:
- Transitioning your portfolio from the accumulation phase to the income phase
- Passive vs. active portfolio management
- Choosing the right accounts to draw from first
- Minimizing your retirement income taxes
- Social Security strategies
- Good and bad retirement products
- Managing your IRAs and 401(k)s in retirement
- Measuring risk in your portfolio
- Protecting your estate from long-term-care costs
- Estate planning tips for 2017 by attorney Michelle Lerman
**Please note: Strategies discussed in this seminar are appropriate for individuals with $500,000 or more in assets.