May 20, 2017
1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Elks Lodge Palo Alto
4249 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306
Registration is $25.
Topics we’ll cover include:
- Rob Black’s investing basics
- Setting yourself up for a successful retirement
- Building blocks of a successful portfolio
- Managing your 401(k), IRA, and Roth accounts
- What to invest in once you have maxed out your retirement options
- Using stocks and real estate to create passive income in retirement
- Insurance you need and insurance to avoid
- Managing employee benefits and stock options
Please note: Strategies discussed in this seminar are appropriate for individuals with $250,000 or more in assets.